You should also read our End-User Agreement which set out the contract between you and the K20 Center when you use our Services.
WHERE IS YOUR DATA STORED?
All personal data collected is stored on secure servers housed at The University of Oklahoma. The data is secured according to K20 Center’s and The University of Oklahoma’s IT security standards.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We need to collect and use certain Personal Data to provide the Services to you and fulfill the promises we make to you in the End-User Agreement.
- We collect and use your device location information as you use our Services, including how you move around. We identify your location using a variety of technologies, including GPS, Wi-Fi points you are accessing the Services through and mobile/cell tower triangulation.
- We only collect your device location information while you are using the application. We collect no data while the application is closed.
- We also collect and use your in-game actions and achievements. Anonymous Data of this sort may be shared with third parties such as the institutions where tours take place. Personal Data will never be shared with third parties.
- We collect certain information about your device. This includes operating system and device model.
- The information above is used to improve the application. We further use the information above in order to provide you with technical and customer support.
WHO DO WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH?
It is of utmost importance to us that your personal data remain secure and private. We will not share any Personal Data that we have collected from you or in regard to you with any third party, including partner institutions where tours take place.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We keep your Personal Data as long as necessary to provide you with the Services. When we no longer need your Personal Data, we will remove it from our system or anonymize it so that it can no longer be associated with you.
Unless stated otherwise, children are not permitted to use the Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children. We define “children” as anyone under 13 years old.
DISCLOSURES SPECIFIC TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California law requires that we make certain disclosures about your data. We do not sell your Personal Data. The information listed in Section 2 falls under the following California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) categories: identifiers, commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, and visual information.